Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DIY Action Squad Reassembles!



That's right, the Young House Love Book Project was just the beginning of our DIY Action Squad adventures! Next Monday Stephanie, Kenz, Emma, and I will be sharing our projects and we want you guys to share along with this.

Instead of tackling big projects from the bloggy-land book of the year, we are going small and cheap. It's the under 15/15 project. Anything that costs under $15 and takes under 15 minutes. Crafts, organization, furniture redesign...we want to see it all! I want all of my fantastic readers to share their projects. Any quick and cheap project you've ever done is fair game.

Come back Monday to link up and see what we've come up with!

(Also, I'll be back in a couple of hours with the beginning of a biggish project I've wanted to finish FOREVER.)

2 comments:

  1. Viva la DIYAS! And I can't wait to see your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I'll have to see if I've done anything too include!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting (it makes me feel less like I am just over here, talking to myself!). Comments are approved as quickly as possible. Seriously, I am trying to teach Emily to approve comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me!

 photo 6_zps494de5b6.jpg  photo 2_zps2ba59d0e.jpg